Wednesday, September 26, 2012

iface swapp

If you don't have this app GET IT! I was having a particularly blah night, feeling kind of down for no particular reason and decided to play with this app. Within 5 minutes tears of pure joy and entertainment were flowing down my face from laughing so hard. I even think I peed, but just a little. These are only a few.... I did like 200. Two are of my cute kids who I turned into creepy little trolls. (pictures 3 and 5. This is my first time using this app, so I'm not sure how to move the order of the pics yet.) Two are of me and my sister (pics 1 and 4) and THE BEST picture is #2! Me and the Wasband! I look like a dyke (nothing against dykes, but honestly there's just no other word to describe this fabulousness). and by me I mean my face on his body.
Please download this app NOW!
You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your posts continue to be as hilarious as this one!

    ReplyDelete